If you have been thinking about improving your smile, take a few moments and ask yourself the following questions to see if cosmetic dentistry is right for you.
- Are you embarrassed about smiling in front of people?
- Do you ever put your hand to cover your smile?
- Do you dislike your smile in photographs?
- When you look through magazines, do you envy the models’ smiles?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter?
- Do you think you show too much or too little of your teeth when you smile?
- Would you like to change the way your teeth or gums are shaped?
- Do you have gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are you considering braces for that perfect smile?
- Do you have crooked or misaligned teeth?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you may be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry. Call us today and schedule your free personal consultation.